Saturday, January 1, 2022

[OOTD + Sewing] Cloud JSK



Outfit I am wearing today~
Wearing for the first time the JSK and bow I made.

Outfit
Bow: selfmade
Blouse: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
JSK: selfmade
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Cotton Candy Feet
Bag: Cotton Candy Feet

I was dying for a new summer dress AND for a cloud dress, but Misty Sky is both expensive and hot in the cut I like, so why not to make my own cloud dress?
I used cotton for the fabric and cotton lace and pompom trims for the details. I really like this model for summer (I alredy have one I made like this).
For the bow, I used all the small leftovers of lace I had available at home. While it doesn't look so flattering, at least I used something that was going to trash, right?
I am really happy with how it turned out!

8 comments:

  1. Ficou lindo o vestido! Sua habilidade na costura é muito boa. Essa print é muito linda, sou louca por ela em azul e em rosa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada! Comprei o tecido em rosa também, só não escolhi ainda o modelo ^^

      Delete
  2. Eu amei! Estou um pouco obcecada com handmade, e estou ansiosa em poder comprar alguma peça sua! Ficou muito lindo! <3 Feliz ano novo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada!!! Quero ver se volto a costurar profissionalmente, nem que seja como passatempo de deixar as coisas a pronta entrega!

      Delete
  3. Você mesma que desenha o vestido, ou pega o modelo em algum lugar?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Às vezes eu me inspiro em modelos que já existem, mas o molde eu mesma que faço ♥ Tive alguns anos de aulas particulares de corte e costura ♥

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!