Friday, January 21, 2022

[Got Lolita] Rose Petticoat from MeLikesTea ☆



Today I received the petticoat I bought from MeLikesTea!


I already own two MeLikesTea petticoats: a Rose Petticoat and a Poof Monster, and they are amazing, especially the Rose Petticoat, that is my favorite one and I wear it with everything.
Lately I noticed a few dresses I own have the waist a little bit higher than others, although in practice they have the same total lenght, and as a perfectionist I am (blame my sign, virgo) I thought that a petticoat a little bit longer would give even better results.


So, my model of choice was again Rose Petticoat, with 5 layers and 55cm long. I personally love Rose Petticoat because its shape is very versatile, and that is what a daily lolita needs.

The packaging is so beautiful, MeLikesTea pays attention to the smallest details ♥


The petticoat itself is huge! And so beautiful, and so comfortable ♥
My first victim to try it was Milky Chan the Fawn. It was the second dress that I wore that made me realize I needed a longer petticoat, because while my previous petticoat gives the dress a good shape in the total lenght when I wear it on my natural waist, I feel that I could have more volume on the dress waist's area.

Next photos are a before and after; first one the mannequin is without any petticoat and the second is with this new one.
The petticoat gives the dress the perfect shape I was looking for!
(Of course it does! That is what I expect when ordering from MeLikesTea!!!)
I am very satisfied with it! I really love MeLikesTea's work, and I am even more proud and happy that they are from my country, Brazil!
Thank you so much, MeLikesTea! I can't wait to order my next petticoat! It will be another Rose Petticoat, in the lenght of my previous one, so when one petticoat is washing, another one is ready for wearing ♥


4 comments:

  1. Yes, their petticoats are great, I don't think I'll buy from anyone else again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Essa anágua parece ter um puff muito bom. Será que aguenta aqueles vestidos mais pesados cheios de babados? Quando preciso usar um desse tipo, eu acabo usando 2 ou 3 anáguas.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!