Sunday, January 23, 2022

[Got Lolita] Little Dreamy sets from Cotton Candy Feet ♥



Last Friday I received a package from Cotton Candy Feet!

 

 The package contained two sets of bags, called Little Dreamy set! Each set is composed of one small bag, a pair of small hairclips, a pair of big hairclips and a pair of bracelets, all of them in the same material as the bag!
I got it in two colors: baby pink and offwhite!
I really loved the sets! Everything is very versatile, especially the bag. Also, the size of the bag is perfect to small daily activities. The bag's design matches both Angelic Pretty printed dresses and oldschool-looking dresses, so it becomes a key item in anyone's wardrobe.
 I'm in love with my new items~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!