Thursday, January 13, 2022

[Sewing] Sewing afternoon~




As I am between two sewing alterations, and also washed my petticoats today, I took a break today to sew small things and relax before starting another alteration.

First item is this brown headbow I made for Country of Sweets.
While I don't find its matching headbow for sale, I decided to make one myself.
I choose the lace that reminded the scallops of the lace in the waistbow of the dress, as well as the A-shaped sides.
Then, with the material left I made a bonnet.
Lately bonnets aren't my cup of tea, but I am trying the most to not hoard materials, specially leftovers.
The last one is the Straw Bag I customized. I wanted something at the same time country and Angelic sweet, so this is my interpretation of this concept. I customized it with both AP's Floral Onepiece and AP's Rose Toilette (next photo) in mind.
I'm very happy with my new items!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!