Thursday, January 20, 2022

[Got Lolita] Angelic Pretty, Baby and Nana Kitade's CD!



Today, after the mail sent my package to another city, it finally arrived!
First item is the Angelic Pretty's Classic Melody Switching JSK, from 2011!
It came in excellent conditions, despite its waist bow being missing, but (!) I will make a new waist bow for it.
Fun fact is that, although I don't play any instrument, I love all about music prints, so much that I bought the exact pink socks from this dress one year before I actually found the pink dress.
Next items are: an Usakumya coin bag (BtSSB), a BtSSB mug and Nana Kitade's I Scream CD.
I am so happy to finally own this CD! I don't keep up so much with what Nana is doing nowadays, but I love her sweet/punk lolita era. It is very nostalgic because these were my favorite songs when I started in lolita, so it has a big sentimental value to actually own the cd.
About the Usakumya coin bag, it is so typical from Usakumya series the fact it almost fits nothing inside it ™. I think if it actually fits a dozen of coins would be too much, but I will conduct an experiment to be sure lol.
And finally, this mug! It is so cute it almost screams 2008 era - those were times!
It fits my desk's aesthetic so much! I am so happy just looking at it.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I also have bought a CD from Nana Kitade a few years ago! But the sound quality was actually horrible, not sure if the CD was broken or something Ô_o How is the sound quality of your CD?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG ;-; I'm sorry for it!
      My CD seems to be normal so far. I also have Cutie Bunny and Bery Berry Singles and they are ok too.

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!