Friday, January 7, 2022

[OOTD] Pink and flowers and too much food



Outfit I am wearing today to go out.

Outfit
Headdress: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Cutsew: Liz Lisa
OP: Floral OP - Angelic Pretty
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Cotton Candy Feet

So, today I planned to travel to see my mom, who I haven't seen since August last year.
 As it was going to be a long travel, I wanted to make the most of it, so I planned some things at the same time. First, I went to a Café I wanted to go since its opening, called Creamy Cake. It was only 50 km far from my mom's, so I decided to go there first.
The place is truly like a dream, pure perfection! I enjoyed it a lot!
I was very lucky there was no customers there when I arrived, so I could take beautiful photos of everything!
My photos looked so amazing that I swear if I didn't knew myself I would think it was a Gothic and Lolita Bible model ♥
We ate a lot! The sweets are awesome! I just didn't eat more because my stomach got really full; I wanted to try everything!
The café was so amazing, plus I loved the sweets and the staff were so adorable! I can't wait to return there again!


Then, we went to my mom's. She made a special lunch for us, and it was nice to see her and my grandpa. After lunch, we chatted a lot and I also went to see my aunts and my uncle, and we talked even more.


Later in the afternoon, I met my friends T and J, and we went to city's fair to do our "chicken ritual", which consists of going to the Karaage's stand and eating a lot of japanese food, then eating cake in the cake stand then going to the second hand shop near there and have lots of fun.
It was the first time my husband joined the "chicken" bandwagon, so it was really fun, especially with him taking pictures of us, and in some he caught some people staring at us, because we're so cool and trendsetters!
Pretend we're in Lolapalooza!
I got a lot of good deals in the second hand shop! Starting with some mangas in japanese, specifically three tankobons of Sine Cosine Love Sign - I don't know much about this manga but it has furigana so it will be a good thing to study; also I got some "books" of Kanji and Manga and Learn Japanese Reading Manga. It was so cheap, like US$ 18 cents each volume! I was so fucking lucky. Oh, I also got a top, all made of rose lace, that I will try to upcycle into an Innocent World's style lace bolero, and a japanese Tekken game for PSone that I will try to make it work in one of my Playstations; not sure if it's going to work, but it was 18 cents anyway.
It was a very fun day!

6 comments:

  1. Que lugar lindo esse Creamy Cake!!! Parece um sonho *-* Seu outfit ficou lindo combinando com o local. Amei as fotos e as comprinhas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada! Eu montei esse outfit já pensando na decoração do local!

      Delete
  2. Nossa Ana da para ver o seu sorriso estampado nas fotos do café, parece que foi até você que projetou a decoração, estava totalmente harmoniosa com ele. Fico contente que tenha se divertido, sair para lugares agradáveis ajudam muito nessa porcentagem de serotonina diária :3
    Amei as fotos e como sempre o outfit esta impecável!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que lugar lindo, fiquei apaixonada! Seu look tava maravilhoso, imagino que tenha sido um passeio muito legal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada! Sim!!! Mal posso esperar pra voltar lá e comer mais algumas coisinhas hahaha

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!