Friday, December 31, 2021

[OOTD] Last outfit of the year + New year's resolutions



Outfit I am wearing today for the New Year's eve!
I am not going to do anything tbh, but as some neighbor always wake me up midnight with some kind of noise, I'll be up until then.

Outfit
Hat: customized by me
Cutsew: Angelic Pretty
Wristcuffs: Angelic Pretty
JSK: Bodyline - Blue Gingham Cherry JSK
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Cotton Candy Feet
Bag: Cotton Candy Feet

I really can't complain about this year. Even being in the middle of pandemic, I still evolved a lot in some aspects. Like, I bought lolita things this year - not as much as the other years, but ok; I also managed to bring almost all my packages that were stuck in Japan for more than one year; Started to wear lolita almost daily, and improved my makeup skills. I managed to decorate a lot of things in my house in a lolita style, stayed healthy (kind of), didn't caught 'rona, and had a roof over my head and food on my plate, so it was awesome! Really, I had so much this year that even being poor I had the opportunity to buy plenty of the things I wanted that I could donate what I was not using to someone who needed that, so I am very thankful.

New Year's Resolutions for 2022


1. Eat healthier, ban Coca Cola and soda from my life. Really, I am writing this while driking Coca Cola in my Sanrio plastic cup. Don't know if I'll be able to accomplish this, but I will pretend nothing happened and say that the healthier me will start tomorrow.

2. Donate often for Lolibrary, even if it is one dollar. We need to start supporting our lolita community, and Lolibrary is an awesome resource, so I need to start helping as I can.

3. Sew more. This was on my resolution post last year if I am not wrong, and indeed I sewed some things, but I want to get rid of the pile of fabric + buy new fabric to make some dresses and blouses. After all, I paid sewing classes for so many years, it would be a waste leave it without exercise!

4. Visit some cafes. I need to go out more; I love being alone but sometimes it is good to see something new!

5. Visit some doctors. New year new me, and I need a whole body checkup.

6. Save money. Because customs cleaned my bank account.

7. Put dedication in my japanese learning. Really, I've been so lazy with my learning. Do it for the Bibles!

8. Save money and buy an iPod!

9. Go to a pool! Because I haven't been to one in years!

10. Get rid of all the stuff I am not using anymore. Including books, lolita items, decoration items, normal clothes, etc. Also, keep trading the things that doesn't make me happy anymore for ones I really like and donate what I don't want anymore for someone who needs it.


Well, that's it!
Do you have some resolution for the next year?

6 comments:

  1. Seu último outfit do ano estava muito fofinho!
    Desculpa a ignorância, mas o que é o Lolibrary e como funciona? Tem muita coisa relacionada à lolita que eu ainda não sei apesar de estar na moda há um tempo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada!
      Lolibrary é um site onde ficam catalogadas informações sobre vários itens lolita, como fotos, data de lançamento, medidas, etc. para consulta.

      Delete
    2. Ah sim, entendi. Obrigada!

      Delete
  2. Adorei as resoluções! Eu pretendo seguir cuidando da minha saúde e espero conseguir operar e me livrar das cólicas de vez! Quero focar mais em coisas que amo, deixar meu quarto ainda mais rosa (se é que é possível), conseguir um novo emprego, concluir a pós e não deixar a ansiedade e estresse me consumir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada! Espero que todas as suas resoluções deem certo!

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!