Wednesday, December 22, 2021

[Got Lolita] More Angelic Pretty items!



Yesterday I received another package I was waiting for a long time!

First items are Angelic Pretty's Little Bear Muffler and Angelic Pretty's Classic Melody OTKS.
While the OTKs were new without tag, the poor Muffler was heavily dirty and very stained on the bow sides and edges. I took all day long yesterday to take the stains off, but as the dirt seems to be there for a really long time, the yellowish stain came out but the fabric was faded beyond repair. So I opened the whole bow and re-sewed in a way the faded parts got hidden in the back of the bow.
Next item is Angelic Pretty's Colorful Ribbon Lace Wrist Cuffs. That's another item that was heavily dirty and stained, and also took me all day long to clean. To have an idea, it came in a peachy pink and after the washing it turned to be a bright pink.
Next item is Angelic Pretty's Cameo Window jewelry box!
It came new inside the box!
It looks so precious, I love it!
Last but not least, and not from Angelic Pretty, this Swimmer storage item!
I had bought it to store cotton balls, but it was better to store my washi tapes, so they don't stay so messy on my study table!
This item also needed some repair; the lid was yelowed because of the light, so I had to apply some hydrogen peroxide to make it come back to its color.
I am very happy with my new items and very proud of repairs I did on them!

2 comments:

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!