Monday, December 20, 2021

Lolita and Lolita Lifestyle haul~☆


☆ Today some packages arrived! ☆
I've been waiting for them for an eternity...

First things first, dream dress!

Melody Toys High Waist JSK (2020) and the matching KC!
This print is awesome, I can't even describe how beautiful it is in real life! Breathtaking!
Then some jewelry! Offbrand Merry Go Round necklace, three Angelic Pretty rings and Angelic Pretty baloons necklace I got in a bloodbath a long time ago.
Milk oldschool-like socks and Angelic Pretty fake fur bag.
For the lifestyle side, Angelic Pretty mug and Kamikaze Girls manga.
A super adorable My Melo room mat!
It looks so cute in my closet! I was going to put in my tv room, but this thing is so beautiful to let my cats ruin it.
And finally, a My Melody McDonald's toy, to put fries and soda to eat inside the car and a cotton swabs case. I was going to put the food holder inside the car, but maybe it would be a waste of an amazing item! I still need to decide what I am going to do with this lol.
I am in love with my new items!

4 comments:

  1. Quanta coisa fofa *-* Esse vestido é lindo! Eu não sabia que existia esse mangá.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que demais, eu amei tudoooooo! Me identifico muito com suas comprinhas, não posso ver nada da Hello Kitty, My Melody ou simplesmente rosa, que estou comprando. Inclusive minha felicidade atualmente é meu pijaminha e camisola da Hello Kitty. <3

    Parabéns pelas comprinhas! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada!!! Awww eu também! Amo coisas da My Melody e Hello Kitty!

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!