Tuesday, December 28, 2021

[Got Lolita] Angelic Pretty, BtSSB, Maxicimam, Innocent World and Bodyline



This week I received some lolita clothes!


First item is the Angelic Pretty's Country of Sweets Shirring JSK!
It is in perfect conditions for a 10 year old dress.
Such an iconic print!
Next dress is Bodyline's Blue Gingham Cherry JSK!
I bought it new with tag from Bodyline's store.
Next dress is Maxicimam's Black Cat Alice's Mysterious Tea Party JSK!
It came in awesome conditions, except for the waist bow, that is missing, but I probably will make a waistbow for it.
The print is really gorgeous!
Then, Angelic Pretty's Present Ribbon Cardigan!
It had some stains and needed some repair, but nothing that I couldn't fix.
It looks like new now!
Next, Angelic Pretty's Poodle cutsew.
It came with the Maxicimam dress.
Finally, the socks and headbow!
Starting with: BtSSB headbow, IW Torchon Lace knee socks, IW Union Flag lame OTKs, AP Merry go round lace border otks and AP Polka Dot crew lenght socks.
I am super happy with my new items!
Hope they feel loved in their new home!

2 comments:

  1. That is an amazing haul! I love that Bodyline cherry print...if I wore more blue I would have bought it myself.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!