Wednesday, December 15, 2021

[Got Lolita] BtSSB Cherish my Juicy Cherry



Yay! Today I received a dress!
It is the Cherish My Juicy Cherry Candy JSK  from Baby, the Stars Shine Bright!


One of the perks of being an (ir)responsible adult and living in your own house is buying your own presents in important dates - or at least choosing on what the money will be spent. This year I decided to treat myself (as if I wasn't treating myself every week...) and bought this dress! I really love older Baby dresses and I am very happy to own this one now!
I was supposed to wait until Christmas to unpack this one, but I don't even know if I will be alive until then *winks*. 
This print is so gorgeous! I was so lucky it came with the matching headbow!
My friend also sent me a very cute letter and an adorable sticker! Thank you so much dear!

2 comments:

  1. Aaaaaaah, muito lindo! Sou suspeita a falar, pois sou apaixonada pela Baby! Ansiosa pra ver os looks!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!