Sunday, December 12, 2021

Some Shopping



Last days I went out and did some shopping!
First, I bought a Bioré facial lotion because mine is almost in the end (and I happened to have discount points at the pharmacy, which made it inexpensive!). 
Then, as my makeup was almost in the end, I bought a foundation, powder and mascara from the brazilian brand Bruna Tavares. I confess I buy that brand usually more because of the cute packaging - totally lolita! - than for any review I could have watched, but I really liked these products! I also bought another hair brush to leave inside my closet.
I also bought a Hello Kitty bedding set!
I think I am becoming a Hello Kitty's bedding set collector, because every time I see one I want. BUT, in my defense, every time I buy a new one I give away one of my old floral bedding sets, so I don't hoard too much.
Do you have something in special that you can't see in stores that you wanna buy?

2 comments:

  1. aii eu tenho essa base, gosto tanto do acabamento dela *-*
    fiquei de fazer um review no blog mas esta tudo tão bagunçado q preferi deixar para o ano que vem. Como sempre compras lindas :3

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!