Friday, December 10, 2021

[OOTD] Christmas decorations



Outfit I was wearing today to do some shopping and meet a friend.

Outfit
Headbow: Angelic Pretty
Cardigan: Angelic Pretty
JSK: Honey Cake - Angelic Pretty
Socks: offbrand
Shoes: Cotton Candy Feet
Accessories: Angelic Pretty, Swimmer
Before meeting my friend, we went to Mall to do some shopping and also take some pictures near the Christmas decorations! We went as soon as the Mall opened, so we could be able to take photos without mask with security, as nobody was near us. Of course, as soon as we took the pics we put the masks on again.
This year's decorations were awesome!
Today the day was so fun!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! So many decorations at the mall! Perfect for Lolita photoshoot haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah!!! This year the decorations were awesome!!!

      Delete
  2. Aw so cute, Christmas is fun. I really like your hair! I'm so shy to twin tail my hair, I rarely ever do it. I recently got my Honey Cake jsk and I can't wait to wear it outside. I'm waiting for a better petticoat to arrive though and a yellow cardigan I hope will work with it. Thank you for posting so often, I'm inspired by your posts~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I love twin tails, especially with the hot weather lately! I would love to see your coord wearing Honey Cake! I am so happy you like my posts, thank you so much!!!

      Delete
  3. Que decoração mais linda *-* O carrossel funcionava ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sim!!! Na hora ele estava desligado porque o shopping tinha acabado de abrir, mas ele funciona sim!

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!