Monday, December 6, 2021

[Fixing items] Lolita inspired storage space



This is a project idealized by me and executed by my husband.
We needed a storage space to put all the CDs and vynil records in a organized way and that, at the same time, would match the lolita decoration in our tv room. We searched for many options, but when this wardrobe popped out on Facebook Marketplace, we knew it was the right piece for that.
It was heavily damaged and took at least one month to be done - we finished it yesterday. It looks so different from when we bought it!
It looks so cute!
There are a ton of another things to do for my tv room looks good, but I am happy for this small step.
I think the vinyls and cds and even the wardrobe are happier now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!