Friday, September 4, 2026

[Got Lolita] Birthday presents ☆



So, it's that time of the year again! Time to doomscroll through my birthday haul.
Every August (and the month before) I start buying shit to give myself on my birthday.  So my whole haul in this time I consider my birthday presents, and the whole August month I consider my birthday!
Let's see what I gathered this year.
Starting with what seems to be Sugar Girl - Love Overture Tiered JSK and its matching blouse. I don't know exactly, because I got it second hand, and there were pieces missing, but probably this is it. The lace is very gorgeous and I can't wait to wear it!
Then, Han Gu Liang Gem Crown JSK in pink! My collection of Gem Crowns is growing, this is my third one!
Offbrand bloomers, because you can never have too many bloomers!
Then a MeLikesTea petticoat with a small poof, so I can wear the dresses more casually.
Bodyline's Love Nadia Skirt, the special edition with the name backwards! I feel I own a piece of the lolita history lol! The skirt is very nice, and amazing for daily wear! Already wore this to the supermarket!
Next, Han Gu Liang - Gem Crown bonnet, to match my Gem Crown dress.
Bodyline shoes, gifted by my husband. They don't come with the roses, so I took some roses from a headdress and put on it.
Then, what I suppose to be Bodyline's costume 839, the sailor dress. It doesn't have the inner BL tag, but I also have an old Bodyline skirt that I bought from Japan that didn't come with the tag either. Anyway. This dress is very cute! I need to make a casual headbow for it.
Some offbrand headwear that my husband gave me, including the violin clip I already owned one of it - now I have two, so I have more possibilities. 
Then Moi-même-Moitié St. Peter's Cross Lace Front Opening Dress and its matching headdress and wristcuffs, from 2025's Summer Special set. It was a present my husband gave me and a dream coming true to finally own something from Moitié! I think this dress is very versatile, and, once again, I'm looking forward to wear it soon! Laura sent me this inside the cutest package I've ever received in my life, and with these amazing stickers as gift! Thank you so much!!!
Next, this offbrand wig! I bought it second hand and restored it. Probably you might wonder, "is second hand suitable for a present?", and the answer is yes! Yes if you are choosing something the person will love! Maybe a book or a CD, that, by the way...
...I got some, and they're all second hand! We have the twins - Taylor Swift's Folklore and Evermore, that I was wanting for some time, and Cold's A Different Kind of Pain. I was wanting this last one so bad, because I used to listen to this album when I was young and I missed the songs, quite literally, because I had problems on my pc and all the files were lost, so I needed the physical media so I can have this as long as I live. And then, surprisingly, the seller sent me as a present the Creed's Weathered, full of iconic songs! I was completely out of my mind when I found this inside the package. I think I never felt so happy in my entire life. And I don't know the seller, and he knows me by my musical taste. That's so amazing and poetic, I felt seen. See? Is not that hard to give me presents!

And that's it, I'm very happy with my new things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!