Thursday, June 9, 2022

[OOTD + Shopping] Just a Casual coord



This is what I am wearing today to do my daily activities.

Outfit
Beret: offbrand
Hairclip: Made by me
Top: Secret Honey
Necklace: Made by me
JSK: Country of Sweets - Angelic Pretty
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Axes Femme Kawaii
 

Yesterday I was so tired to post what I bought, so I'll post it now~
I got really happy and excited I finally went out to take a walk on different shops! Especially the variety shop I went to, there was literally years I didn't went to one!
First items are a lipgloss from Mylife, and a blusher from Bruna Tavares. To be honest, I don't even needed a new clear lipgloss, but this cute package won me. Also, I was needing a brown blusher, so this one is perfect, and again, the packaging won me. I was very surprised when I saw that Bruna Tavares now has a large amount of products, and with cute packaging, super loliable! Poor bank account...
Then, two cute nail files, And two nailpolishes! This pearl-like one is a sparkling base for when you need to put light colored nailpolish, so it makes the application more even. I was very happy because now I need just one layer of it instead of a base and a sparkling nailpolish to finally paint over with a light pink nailpolish.
Next items are two mermaid clips and knee high socks!
I don't have mermaid items *yet*, but as these clips are so cute I decided to buy them for the day I buy a mermaid print.
Also, I got very surprised when found knee high socks in the variety shop! I remember I used to find these socks on this kind of store in winter at my hometown, so I had the idea to look for them in this variety shop I went to, since we are almost in winter! That was a great find!
Finally, a bath brush and two funnels! Everything pink of course.
I love doing shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!