Sunday, June 5, 2022

[Sewing] Kuro Canotier ~



Some time ago I got really inspired by the headdresses Roli made, but as since then I wasn't able to go out to search for cute flowers, I decided to turn my sewing box upside down and found a little black flower that I bought ages ago, just waiting to be used in a project, as well as a very beautiful lace with treble-clef pattern.
I took all the afternoon long in this project. I am very proud of the finishings of the sewing, especially because I had to handsew a lot of things there.
Now that my hair is red the black head accessories really pop on my hair! When I had black hair, I always got unmotived to do black hair things because it didn't mattered how well I would sew them, they never would show in pictures.


Well, changing the subject, my husband made pudding for me! I am very happy!
It made my day!
I like to eat my things in my Angelic Pretty plate. Yeah, I'm fancy, toxic, brandwhore and I'm going to die someday, so I have to use my dishes as many times as I can!

2 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful headdress! And your husband is very sweet, making pudding :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!