Saturday, June 4, 2022

[OOTD] International Lolita Day + [Lolita 52 Challenge] What's my favorite hair style



What I am wearing today for the International Lolita Day!

Outfit
Hat: made by me
Blouse: thrifted / customized by me
JSK: Eternal Carnival - Angelic Pretty
Socks: Innocent World
Shoes: Cotton Candy Feet
 
I don't have a community here where I live, so I spend the Lolita Day doing things I do usually, nothing much special.
I went downtown to the pharmacy and also bought two sweets!
Everyone looked at me with some admiration; even one girl asked where the clothes were from. I felt so happy!

About the lolita challenge, today's theme is the number 38, " My Favorite Hair Style". My style is very basic, so my hair probably is the most of the time straight, but I really love doing some curls on the ends, so it looks more refined! The hair this way also reminds me of some Misako Aoki's photos on her first book - simple, but very gorgeous! It is a hairstyle that matches everything!
And you, what is your favorite hair style? Did you celebrate International Lolita day today?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!