Thursday, April 14, 2022

[Got Lolita] MeLikesTea's Fantasy Garden JSK and KC



Today I received MeLikesTea's new release, Fantasy Garden!
I received the JSK and the matching KC!


Everything came in a very pink and cute package, super well packed, and as soon as I opened, my eyes had tears of joy!
I am so happy! Thank you so much Tai!
The JSK and the bow are so gorgeous, and of course, super well made! The fabric is very light and its color is a cold pink, very close to the pink shade of Angelic Pretty's Happy Garden in pink (that by the way, is behind it in the next photo).
Also, the dress is fully lined and it has pockets!!!
The bodice, while doesn't have shirring, it has a drawstring on the waist instead, that gives a huuuuge comfort feeling! You can adjust it as you like, and also make a very cute bow on front of the dress.
The buttons are snap buttons, and hold very well. Also, opening the buttons you can get other shapes of necklines by folding the edges of the button part to the inner side of the dress.
The skirt has room for poof that I would say is enough - not too poofy, not poofless. This matches perfectly both sweet classical lolita silhouette and otome silhouette. Also, if you want to wear it without a petticoat, it looks very beautiful too because there will not be a huge excess of fabric gathered together. It is a very versatile piece, that would be very appreciated for meetups and also for daily wear, being or not a daily/lifestyle lolita.
The print is very adorable, and I would say my favorite part are the topiary animals!
I am even planning to visit a place that matches the print, to wear it and take tons of pics~


 
This is the coord I made today with the dress!
I wanted to achieve a more sweet classical lolita look, so I added pieces in offwhite!

Outfit
Bonnet: Selfmade
Blouse: thrifted/ customized by me
JSK: MeLikesTea - Fantasy Garden
Socks: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Shoes: Lolita Pimenta
Parasol: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
 

I tried it with my straw boater hat and it looks very good too, so I will make a country outfit with the dress soon! With the headbow, the dress looks very sweet, so I want to try an average sweet coord with it! The dress has many possibilities of coords! I am so happy!
Thank you so much MeLikesTea! I am so proud that such amazing pieces are being made in Brazil, for the world!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!