Wednesday, April 27, 2022

[Upcycling] Customizing a bikini



In the beginning of the month, while separating clothes to donate, I came across a black top with a fabric very similar to the ones they use to make bikinis and bathing suits. Soon I thought about the customization I wanted to do to my bikini, inspired in a Meta's one.

The process was very simple, cut cut cut, sew sew sew.
My machine doesn't like much working with this fabric, but neither do I, so we're kind of agreeing in something. 
And this was the final result.

Very simple, but more cute than before. I got rid of that stupid top and made something cute, that also don't let this damn curtain top open more to the sides, so win-win-win.
My BtSSB plastic headband matches it perfectly, so I'll be a brandwh*re also in the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!