Wednesday, September 12, 2018

❤ Dream Dress: Melty Chocolate!!! ❤


Por muito tempo o Melty Chocolate foi um dos meus dream dresses. Eu até cheguei a comprar uma réplica dele, mas acabei vendendo ela por não me sentir bem usando um design roubado. Sete anos depois, olhando o Facebook, descobri que a Mila estava vendendo, e finalmente pude comprá-lo!

For a long time, Melty Chocolate was one of my dream dresses. I even bought a replica of this print, but ended up selling it after wearing it once because I didn't feel right to wear a stolen design. Seven years later, just looking in Facebook as I daily do, I found out that Mila was selling her dress, and I finally could buy Melty Chocolate!

O vestido veio em um set, contendo 5 peças:
The dress came in a set of 5 pieces:
  • Melty Chocolate High Waist JSK (2009)
  • Melty Assorted Bangle (2009)
  • Melty Assorted Heart Ring Pink (2009)
  • Melty Assorted Heart Ring Brown (2009)
  • Melty Assorted Chocolate Ring Ivory (2009)

O vestido em si é muito maravilhoso! Os botões são em formato de chocolates, além da renda ser bem delicada.

The dress itself is awesome! The buttons have chocolate shapes, and the lace is very delicated and pretty.




Além do set, a Mila mandou de brinde uma cartela de adesivos da Baby, dois catálogos da coleção de primavera e verão da Jane Marple e um postcard agradecendo a compra! Foi muito legal comprar com ela; além de ela ser uma vendedora incrível, ela é uma inspiração para mim, então fico muito contente de poder ter algo que já foi dela.

Besides the set, Mila sent as a gift some stickers from Baby, two catalogs of Jane Marple's 2018 spring and summer collections, and a postcard thanking for the purchase! It was so good buying from her; She is an awesome seller and a inspiration to me, so I am so happy to have something that was hers.






Agora que tenho o Melty Chocolate, faltam as meias e o bow. Com um pouco de sorte, consegui a matching headband na Closet Child! Mal posso esperar para chegar!


Now that I own Melty Chocolate, I need the matching socks and head bow. With some luck I was able to find and buy the matching acrylic headband at Closet Child! I can't wait for it to arrive!



*Chocolate gif credits: Chibiville

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!