Saturday, January 12, 2019

Chile - Day 3: International Meet up






As my posts are a bit delayed, I will start to post them in the order they happened.
So, in the third day visiting Chile was held the international meetup. As it was only by afternoon, I took the morning to visit some places in Santiago. By the morning I wasn't wearing lolita yet, so we were walking by the empty streets. We went near a Mc Donald's and they were open that time of the morning. As it is unusual in Brazil, we came in. They serve breakfast (desayuno), and they even had healthy food there. I was, omg, everything in the Chilean famous fast food branches is so different from what we have in the same fast foods in Brazil! Then, after taking an orange juice, we were walking a little bit more and found something.


omg

So a few hours later I went to eat something. It was very fun to eat fast food wearing lolita. It was unusual, for sure, but the people were so respectful, so I felt very good. In Brazil you can't walk like 2 meters without some dumb ass saying shit to us, so being in another country and being treated with respect was like being in heaven.



Outfit:
Day Dream Carnival bow, jsk and tights - Angelic Pretty
Shoes and bag: Cotton Candy Feet
Accessories: Swimmer
Blouse: Offbrand


At the time of the meet, everyone gathered together to visit some places in Santiago. It was very fun! In the end, we went to a cafe to eat something.


Twiiins!

Me with my shitty face and Chadias. Have I told you that I like to show my teeth in an awkward way when they start to take pics of me without telling me first?





It was a really happy day ! I hope I can return to Chile soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!