Saturday, May 4, 2019

Mini got lolita ~



Lately some things arrived by mail, but I forgot to post them.
I still have some things left to arrive (I think it will happen forever haha, since I am always buying something).



I got this lovely split wig. The material looks realy nice and soft, but the wig has very few hair. I might have problem putting my 60 cm longer hair braided under it. Let's see what happens. But it really looks nice; I can wear it as "Chanel" cut wig or use the ponytails in the opposite sides to look more cool. I really want to achieve a more OTT look to my outfits.


Also, I got those "books". From left to right, Kitai Fuku Ga Aru, the newest lolita manga, released with some kind of sponsorship by Kera, and the old Trivia for Maidens, of the dear Novala Takemoto. Kitai seems really nice; I was reading a review made by Cupcake Kamisama and it seems to be very good, so I will continue buying; and Trivia is something from my early days of Lolita, when you could find some of its articles' translations (and still can) at The Osaka Koneko. I really hope to learn japanese soon to start enjoying my little lolita book collection.




And finally, my Cotton Candy Feet's bag and shoes! I was really needing some white in my wardrobe! It matches perfectly my Marshmallow Bunny coord! I loved the quality of the pieces! Everything is so well made!
I've been buying from CCF for some years, and I must say the quality got really awesome! The bag now has a pretty pink lining with CCF's logo printed on it; Also, I really loved the high heel shoes, despite usually I am not a huge fan of high heels. They are very comfy and cute.
I am thinking about buy some holo shoes from them, and try some holo combo with my new Milky Planet jsk.

I still got some dream items to arrive, but soon you will hear about them. It's a surprise!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!