Sunday, May 26, 2024

[OOTD] Back in Poodle



Outfit I'm wearing today to work.

Outfit
Headdress: Made by me
Cutsew: Angelic Pretty
Apron JSK: Heart & Poodle Pattern Heart JSK (L002) - Bodyline
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Cotton Candy Feet
Parasol: Angelic Pretty
Bag: Cotton Candy Feet
 

I've been absent from this blog for a while; my routine is chaotic right now and I barely have time to use the bathroom, let alone post often. I still have a few posts I need to post, but they will probably be delayed to some day I be less busy.
Well, this was what I was wearing today. The weather is so cold today. I am so happy this jsk now fits me. I had to re-sew its buttons so the straps could fit properly my body, and I'm very happy with the result of such a small fix.
This is what we have living in the middle of nowhere without any comm near: I just had an outfit, 5 kilogramms of pink blusher, some hot chocolate capsules and a dream. I am proud that my home is looking better than the cafes I have nearby, so I don't need to go out to be in a fancy place.

2 comments:

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!