Sunday, September 22, 2024

[Fixing Items] Repairing an Angelic Pretty Pullip bag


The repairing saga continues!
This time, the "victim" is this Angelic Pretty's Toy Parade Pullip bag. It had started to peel off, so I tried to save the print with clear nail polish. Unfortunately, when I tried, it was already too late, and, instead of gluing everything together, the nail polish did the opposite: the whole thing fell off.
I had to take all this sand off, and even washed the bag, so all the material leftovers could go away.
I painted it pink, but it looked too plain, so I decided to make some dots on it. The only white paint I found at the store near was mettalic, so now the dots look more like pearls.
For something that I was going to throw away, that's 100% better for sure.
I'm happy with the result!
There are more items to repair, luckily or unluckily. But hey, it's fun to do these things, it amuses me.

2 comments:

  1. Ficou bem legal! Será que funciona numa escala maior? Eu achei uma loja em SP que restaura bolsas, queria tentar algo antes, mas não tenho essa habilidade manual. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!