Thursday, September 19, 2024

[Fixing items] Restoring an Innocent World Pullip bag



Since I got my new dollhouse - which I must talk about in a post soon - I've been very enthusiastic about dealing with my dolls. When I went to arrange their clothes, I discovered that some pleather items were damaged, so I'm trying to at least restore them to be used in the best way possible.

The first item to be restored is this Innocent World bag, that I suspect it's from Pullip Tiphona, but at this point I don't remember which item is from which set. The bag was a total trash, so my hopes of restoring it were low. But here we are, right? As we say in Brazil, the "no" we already have.

I started by brushing the whole thing with an old toothbrush, until the "sand" was gone.
This is the result:
Looks like crocodyle lol.
Well, then I repainted it. The store I went to, to buy the paint, didn't had many options of browns, so I didn't tried to make it exactly as it was. The only precaution I took was to protect the Innocent World tag inside it, because we're all brandwhores here.
And that's the final result. It kinda looks like corduroy. I liked the result. For something that was going to the trash, now it can still be used.
I still have to restore more items, so I'm very optimistic. Maybe you will hear from me again haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!