Thursday, May 30, 2024

[Got Lolita] My last lolita purchases



I've been so absent here, so I might have done some shopping that I didn't posted here, oops.

Tartan Check Shirring Princess JSK

Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
This dress was a dream of mine, I've never thought I would actually own this. It came missing a bow, and needed some things fixed, but I have done plenty of the work needed and now I am just waiting to make a bow for it.

Chris Ribbon Pleats OP (L172)

Body Line
I have already owned this dress in the past, but I sold it. Of course I regret it - I can say I regret selling almost all the things I've sold - so I was searching for it here and there. Luckily, I found one! Can't wait to wear it.

Charlotta JSK (L348)

Body Line
I already own this dress in pink, and it's one of my favorite daily dresses. As I'm a lover of sax, of course I would get it when the opportunity came.

Love Nadia (L029)

Body Line
I always had some curiosity about this dress, so I got very happy I could get it! I think it's a lovely dress for otome but also a cute and challenging dress for lolita! I love trying to coordinate difficult pieces, so I can't wait to see what I can do with it!

Sweet Macaron JSK (L259)

Body Line
Talking about difficult dresses... Here it is one! Its colors are very saturated, so I might have some difficulty coordinating. But it's very gorgeous, the website photos doesn't make justice on how pretty it is.

Bolero Style OP

Unknown
It was under the Bodyline tag second hand, but when it arrived it wasn't BL, so I don't have idea of where is it from. But I loved it anyways. 

Moulin OP with (out) Rose Corsage

Body Line
Well, it was supposed to have a corsage, but it doesn't, haha. Very adorable dress.

Brenda 4 tier Frill OP (L087)

Body Line
It came without the waist bow and cameo, but that's ok. I already own this dress in brown and it's one of my favorites, so of course I had to get in black. I like to play cello wearing it, the skirt has a lot of room to use with the cello.

Lots of offbrand accessories

Because there isn't such a thing as "too many accessories".

Pool Bag

Shirley Temple
The pool I usually go is demanding clear bags to enter, so I thought that was the perfect time to buy a lolita pool bag!
 

Stripped Socks

Body Line
These came with the macaron dress as a gift! I am so happy, because I've been searching for these kind of socks for ages! I'm so lucky!

I'm very happy with my new items!
I miss posting here, blogging is so fun but also takes a lot of time...

2 comments:

  1. "there's no such a thing as too many accessories" AGREED!
    by the way, great purchases! The macaron BL dress is so YOU! and I think the print will look great with the new bubblegum pink material that CCF is using...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Exactly, that pink is perfect for that print!

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!