Tuesday, July 9, 2024

[Lifestyle] Lolita Bike!



I recently bought a pink bike! Of course, I had to make it the most lolita possible!

 
The basket came in black - so I spray painted it. I also sew a pink gingham cover with cotton lace, so it could look more lolita - since I first saw the bike, pink gingham came to my mind many times, as it reminds me of country themes and a grass field, and freedom, and wind through my hair, a sunny afternoon, trees, flowers and a bike ride.
Speaking of flowers, it reminds me of daisies too, so this daisy bike bell in pink looks so cute on my bike!
Everything must be cute~
Would you customize your bike to look more lolita?

1 comment:

  1. Eu adoro como você presta atenção nos detalhes! A bicicleta ficou simplesmente fofa e linda, te imagino de lolita andando com ela por aí.
    Ps: odeio andar de bicicleta, então eu não teria uma haha

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!