Monday, January 18, 2021

Novala Takemoto + Hello Kitty "Pour Lolita" letter paper!


 

I was very lucky to find those letter papers in Brazil!
They are a collab between Novala Takemoto (Kamikaze Girls' author) and Hello Kitty, and this collab resulted in keychains, pens, little mirrors and more.
About the letter sets, originally they were 3 types: white edition (sweet lolita); Gothic edition and punk edition (but as I thought it wasn't lolita enough for my taste I didn't bought it). Originally it also came in a "L" folder with 12 paper letters and 6 envelopes, but where I bought there were two sheets and one envelope, and no L folder. Still, they are rare (2006) so it is very lucky to find these 15 years later without being used.
 Having only two sheets of each really do not bothers me, because I am no way writing a letter for anyone in these. They will go to my personal collection with that notebook from Kamikaze Girls, ロリータの一生 .

6 comments:

  1. Wow, I love seeing these old Novala items! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg such a rare piece, and so pretty too! ^w^ You're very lucky! ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah não, que gracinha esses papéis! auhuhauah eu também não teria coragem de usar pra nada!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!