Sunday, February 19, 2023

[Lolita 52 Challenge] Best places to wear Lolita

 



Today's theme is "Best places to wear lolita".
Well, when I saw other bloggers doing this topic, I saw gorgeous cafés, european museums, and so on, always amazing places.
Turns out I am a lone lolita with no comm near, living in the third world, and what's worse, in the interior of the interior of the third world. Going to one of these places would take me just a crossing of one ocean, and maybe a denied visa to the United States, but oh well.
So, as I have to settle for what's available, these are the places I like to go wearing lolita.

1. The supermarket

A place that mix discounts AND air conditioning. That's something that is always pleasant.


2. Cafes with air conditioning system

Have I told you that Brazil is so hot? Now I have.
Sometimes I like to go to cafes and eat sweets. I don't like to go when it is too crowded because I am totally antisocial. A lone café is always perfect.

3. The library

I am lucky enough to have an old library near home, and as the building is historical, I always feel happy when I go there, plus the librarians are so kind to me.

4. My Cello classes

Going to my classes wearing lolita is always fun, especially because that's a hobby I choose because of lolita, more specifically because Kanon Wakeshima. Everyone treats me well there.


And you, where do you like to go wearing the fashion?

2 comments:

  1. A supermarket trip in lolita sounds like fun, mainly if other customers are in pajamas/tracksuits. It has such a main character energy :D. I like wearing lolita to school, it´s an art school, so I usually don´t stand out so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah!!! People from the supermarket near home already got used to my strange clothes <3

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!