Wednesday, February 15, 2023

[Lolita 52 Challenge] My favorite Lolita brand




Today's theme is "My Favorite Lolita Brand". It is very obvious that is Angelic Pretty!
I really love everything about Angelic Pretty; the prints, the cuts, the Candy's, the whole lifestyle vibe Angelic Pretty has. Talking like this would get the post boring, because it is too obvious, so I will talk about two other brands I love.

Let's start with Baby, the Stars Shine Bright. I am kinda biased about Baby. I love their oldschool era, and their "average lolita era" with prints and etc, but more or less when they start the 2010's, I kinda get off their ship, it is like if they lost their old personality, that one with Momoko running around with a cotton lace headdress, and then they replaced Momoko with a generic princess.

The other brand I like is Bodyline! Of course you have to dodge the replicas in the second hand sales - and magically guess if they are replicas-, but Bodyline has a good quality and very interesting items for a low cost. For a daily lolita, good pieces for a good price is the heaven!

And you, what is your favorite brand?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!