Tuesday, February 21, 2023

[Lolita 52 Challenge] Fondest meetup memory



Today's theme is "Fondest meetup memory".
I was never a meetup person, but this one I treasure so much: the time I went to my first international tea party and could buy directly from the Angelic Pretty booth! It was so amazing, you know, be able to be in person buying a lolita dress from your favorite brand, and not having to need a shopping service or waiting months for the item to arrive! I really hope I can do it again soon!

I don't have any fondest memory with someone in particular because, well, I think I am a person who is too difficult to make friends. Maybe I have a problem or something, but I tend to repel people without even noticing. Long time ago I used to be concerned about this, but nowadays I just accepted that it is something I can't avoid - my resting bitch face, so I just embrace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!