Tuesday, February 7, 2023

[OOTD] Cellos and old ladies



Outfit I am wearing today to my first day of Cello classes.
Bonus for the old ladies in supermarket looking at me as if I was possessed by some entity while I bought fruits.
It is really funny the difference between wearing pink and wearing black. While everyone treats me well and kinda abuse my patience when I'm in pink, when I wear all black people act if I was a dangerous criminal. I kinda like it.

Outfit
Headdress: made by me
Blouse: Bodyline
Skirt: Made by me
Tights: offbrand
Shoes: Cotton Candy Feet
 

4 comments:

  1. that's RESPECT! or fear, I don't know, but as a lolita, both feel good when I'm alone on the streets, hahah.

    and aaaaah, CELLO LESSONS!! I'm happy for you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Despite the strange looks, I love not being bothered on the streets ^^

      Delete
  2. The lesson learned: black trumps pink hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!