Thursday, July 13, 2023

[Got Lolita] Offbrand Lolita hair accessories



One of the things I missed most about my hometown is how I would always find something loliable in normie stores. As I traveled there last weekend, I took the opportunity to do some shopping, so these are my finds there:

White Rose Corsage

This is very versatile, as it has three ways to use (elastic, pin and alligator clip), even though white can be tricky to match things.

Pearl headband

Sometimes (or most of the times) I prefer more tonned down head accessories for my daily activities, so this is a perfect match - especially for Angelic Pretty's Eternal Carnival that I refuse to take off my body lately.

Feather Mini Hat

Last, but not least, this white mini hat. Again, pure white can be tricky to match, but the hat is so adorable - and it was so cheap too! I want to invest more in classic dresses with mini hats, inspired by Kanon Wakeshima's looks.
I love finding loliable things in normal stores!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!