Thursday, July 27, 2023

Washing a wig ~



Usually I don't wear wigs because I think they are a little bit annoying (and my hair most of the time is more practical than them), but I was planning an outfit that required a wig, and this one would be perfect for it. "Would" is the perfect word for it, because the wig was tangled and hard.

I bought this wig already used and wore it like a couple of times, then it was forgotten inside my drawer. I never washed it, so I thought it was the perfect time to do it. First I detangled it, and it was hard af, then washed it. In the end, the bottom part ended up losing the curls (it was the most tangled part so it suffered more). I had to re-do the curls using plastic curlers and my steamer.

In the end, I am pretty satisfied with the result! Can't wait to try my crazy hairdo on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!