Monday, September 4, 2023

[Got Lolita] AP, BtSSB, Bodyline



Finally I received these items I bought in the begining of the year!
This package must've been cursed, because it gave me headaches even at the last moment; it was returned to Japan, then sent back here, and when I thought the problems were over, the mailman marked it as delivered while it wasn't, so I had to check the neighbor buildings and the post office to try to recover it. Goddamn it. Well, it is finally here, so let's take a look at all the items!


Magnolia A-Line Plaid OP

Bodyline
I thought I would never put my hands on this op, because 1- it's Bodyline, so sells for cheap, and the cheaper, the faster it is sold; and 2- because tartan is very sought after, so probably who owns it would never let it go. I was lucky somebody actually let it go haha. I can't wait to coord it!


Cosmic OP

Angelic Pretty
I was so happy to get it! This dress has a very small poof, so it is perfect for daily lolita - except for playing cello, but I've come to terms that I will have to upgrade my wardrobe for that activity, anyway.
I want to match it with pink! I need to make some matching headthing for it.

Small items

BtSSB Usakumya-chan's Fluffy Tissue Box Cover: since I have allergy, I like to have a tissue box next to my bed. I was using a BtSSB Milky-chan tissue cover box for it, but since Milky-chan stays with her head down, you can't see it clearly, so I bought this one that's a huge Usakumya head. The Milky-chan one I put on my sofa, so I can use it while watching TV.


BtSSB Dot Ribbon Headband: I like those plastic headbands for more casual coords, so I bought this one! So cute!


Bodyline Cutie Poodle socks: I had these in pink last decade and I regret selling them so much! When I found these in blue I had to buy them immediately! While I have the Cutie Poodle JSK, these ones match my Maxicimam's sax dresses better.


Gosurori 13: I was wanting to collect this magazine for a while, so I am happy to own at least one issue.


Bonus: pink BtSSB Ribbon that I have to figure out what am I going to do with it.

I am so happy these items made it safely home!

2 comments:

  1. Que seleção mais adorável de coisinhas! Uma pena que demorou tanto pra chegar né -_-
    Amei o vestido xadrez da BL, por que será que eles não lançam mais peças assim?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada! Ah, esses últimos anos tem sido difícil importar coisas, parece que cada hora tem um problema diferente!
      Ah, opinião pessoal minha, carece de fontes: eu acho, aaaacho, que a BL está desistindo de lolita. Faz tempo que eles não lançam nada novo e ficam rebolando os restos de estoque lá no site.

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!