Monday, October 3, 2022

New Closet 2



Well, in the last weeks I've been moving to a new home! And a new home means a new closet, of course!
I took the biggest room in the house, which has a bathroom too, to be my new closet!
It is smaller than my previous closet, but I think it is better, especially because the wardrobe space it already has! I can fit a lot of things inside it!
I used the wardrobe mainly to store darker clothes, tops, petticoats, shoes, bags and socks. Many of these things were in display at my old closet, which made it look messy and poluted, so now everything will look more organized!
I will still have two more pink clothing racks - the two I previously had, to store the light colored clothes, and a pink chest of drawers. This will look so good, I can't wait to see it finished!

6 comments:

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!