Wednesday, October 12, 2022

[OOTD] Supermarket-kei



Outfit I am wearing today to go to supermarket.

Outfit
Barrette: Angelic Pretty
Parka: Angelic Pretty
JSK: L518 - Bodyline
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Cotton Candy Feet
 
I am really in love with this parka and barrette combination. So easy, simple and comfy!


If there's one place I love to go, that place is the supermarket!
Now that I moved, I am little by little getting used with the huge variety of things the supermarkets here have.
I have found some imported teas I never tried before, and so many tasty imported foods! A shame I am broke right now, but as soon as I have spare money I want to try everything!

5 comments:

  1. Eu amei o coord, amo essa combinação de cores! Você se mudou pra qual cidade?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t know why but I like all of your super market photos so much😍 Maybe because it has such a nostalgic slice of life anime touch to it? I love how you match the waterbottles😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah I forget again, here is Emily😅🙈

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much!!! I really love taking pictures at the supermarket!

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!