Monday, October 10, 2022

[OOTD] What a Wonderful Closet



Simple outfit I am wearing today.

Outfit
Barrette: Angelic Pretty
Parka: Angelic Pretty
JSK: Original Print - Angelic Pretty
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Cotton Candy Feet
Bag: Cotton Candy Feet
 

Today my husband assembled my wooden wardrobe. Due to the size of the elevator, the warbrobe could not go up inside it. Also, the stairs were so narrow, so the only alternative we had was to disassemble it piece by piece and assemble again in my closet. I would die if I leave this piece behind.
Little by little my closet is getting done, again.
Still have so many things to do and to bring here...

4 comments:

  1. Um dia irei invadir seu closet só pra fazer uma sessão de fotos! É tão lindo quanto uma loja da AP 💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand NOT LEAVING THIS BEAUTY BEHIND <3 I wouldn't either!
    Fortunately, you and your hubby had success in assembling it in its proper shape :) It looks amazing! Hope you can soon feel comfortable in your new space.

    Love your outfit! This print is called "original print" right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I put so many love in finding these furniture in second hand market and making them as lolita as possible, so I feel bad to leave something behind.

      Thank you! Yes, it is a lucky pack print! The name is fun, isn't it?

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!