Wednesday, October 5, 2022

[OOTD] Clouds on a sunny day~



Outfit I am wearing today~

Outfit
Headbow: Angelic Pretty
JSK: Made by me
Bracelets: Angelic Pretty, Cotton Candy Feet
Socks: offbrand
Shoes: Cotton Candy Feet
 
I am still so busy~~
Today the weather is hot, so I wanted to wear something fresh and comfy!
Also, today I used my Angelic Pretty Fruity Lemon Glass for the first time, to drink lemonade! I love the placebo effect that it has, because the lemonade tastes better in this cup huhuhu~

2 comments:

  1. Achei esse visual tão lindinho ♡ esse JSK é realmente um amor!
    e tenho certeza que qualquer limonada fica mais gostosa num copo fofo de limões da AP, hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww obrigada!!! Amo esse vestido porque ele é bem levinho e dá pra usar sem blouse hahaha, ajuda bem no calor!

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!