Thursday, October 13, 2022

Another vanity



At my old home I used to own two vanities, one for my makeup and one to display cute things inside my closet.
I was planning to use my makeup vanity for makeup and the display vanity as a display (as it was in the old home), but the display vanity looked much better in the new room because of the dark pink. So it became my makeup vanity now, since the light in that part of the room is so good.

Now the baby pink vanity is in the living room with my Pullips and some AP illustrations.


The little brand jewelry boxes are so adorable inside this ribbon tray!
And then, my makeup setup. I confess I prefer the vanity without anything on it, but in other hand, having things displayed is so much practical, especially for someone like me that wear makeup everyday.

Do you have a vanity?
 

6 comments:

  1. Ficou uma graça!

    Eu não tenho, meu quarto está uma bagunça e vai entrar em reforma. Como moro com minha mãe, desânimo em comprar móveis novos pra mim.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada! Opa, boa sorte com a reforma! Tenho certeza que ficará lindo!

      Delete
  2. I don't have a vanity, but I'd love to have one in the future. This spot is so cute, I just feel like looking at it all day long <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gente, essa penteadeira ficou maravilhosa! Foi você que pintou de rosa? eu achei linda demais! E cada elemento nela também é igualmente bonitooooo~~
    Eu queria ter uma, mais para expor coisas do que só para maquiagem, mas aqui em casa infelizmente não tenho espaço. Vou me contentar quando comprar um espelho de corpo inteiro, hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada! Ah sim, essa foi pintada meio de qualquer jeito há uns anos atrás :)

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!