Saturday, October 22, 2022

[OOTD] ベルサイユのばら exhibition



Outfit I am wearing today to go out~

Outfit
Headbow: Angelic Pretty
Hair clip in the back: made by me
Crown Tiara: made by me
Necklace: Made by me
Blouse: Thrifted / Customized by me
OP: Floral OP - Angelic Pretty
Overskirt: Angelic Pretty
Socks: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Shoes: Cotton Candy Feet
 
I am very proud of this hair-do! It is cool to use my own hair in lolita!

I was wanting to visit my family for a while, and when I go visit them I like to extend my visit and enjoy a little the pleasures you can only find in the capital. This time, I heard about the Versailles no Bara exhibition and I became so excited to attend!



We arrived quite early, so I went to Hachi Crepe to eat something. I ordered Ichigo Parfait, as always. I was thinking about ordering something Halloween themed, but the cereal in the parfait always wins me (and the fact the sweet itself looks like a lolita print).

When we got to the Museum, I got very surprised, because I didn’t knew that there was a japanese museum (I only discovered because of the exhibition itself) and their collection is awesome! They have three floors dedicated to Japanese History. Versailles no Bara exhibition was on the second of them (8th).
There were also lolita clothing and accessories displayed in the exhibition.
The floor above had some exhibitions, but the one that called my attention the most was the japanese pop culture!
I wish I could stay longer, but the time was short and I needed to visit my family.
I want to come back soon and with more free time so I can enjoy all the exhibitions slowly :)

4 comments:

  1. I love your updo, it is very elegant😌 The exhibition looks so cool, thank you for sharing all the photos! My heart always takes a little leap when I see something Japanese here where I live😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! It was a wonderful experience! I can't wait to go back there soon!

      Delete
  2. Essa exibição é perfeita pra quem ama moda lolita e a cultura pop japonesa em geral <3 Fiquei encantada e com muita vontade de poder ver de pertinho *-* Seu outfit ficou lindo, bem princesa e combinando com a temática. Não sei como não pensaram que você fazia parte da exibição XD Foi bem legal você compartilhar as fotos desses pequenos cartazes, algumas coisas eu nem sabia e é muito legal aprender algo novo sobre aquilo que a gente gosta. :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!