Tuesday, October 25, 2022

[OOTD] A very hot day ~



Outfit I am wearing today~

Outfit
Headdress: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
JSK: Made by me
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Axes Femme
 

Today the weather is hot as hell. I am having problems with low blood pressure.
The lemonade inside the Angelic Pretty lemon cup is helping me stay alive ~
I went to solve some things in town and ended up entering some fabric stores...
I got off these stores thinking about sewing a dress for myself... something very soft and fresh...
Maybe is just the hot weather making me have a delirium.

4 comments:

  1. I support the idea of sewing a new and slight dress or JSK. And I say more (Brazilian talk haha): I would use with no cutsew XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Yeah, the last dresses I made I designed the pattern to wear without blouse under the dress, like the way I was wearing in this photo!

      Delete
  2. I suppose a new JSK, easy to wear in hot weather, is always a good thing to do ;)
    Hot days are really bad for going outside, hope you can always care fresh water + a little package of salt (I do that because of low blood pressure as well)

    take care, lovely~!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I want it in a lace cotton fabric <3
      A few days ago I started to feel bad inside the car while moving, in the middle of nowhere, then I discovered that these catchup sachets help too (that was the only thing I had at hand at that time).

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!