Thursday, September 28, 2023

[Got Lolita] Bodyline's Claudia Wonderland JSK



This week I got a new dress!
It is Bodyline's Claudia Wonderland JSK (l136)!
I've been keeping an eye in this print for a while, and now a friend sold me it, so it was like a dream coming true. I really love the black x pink stripes, it reminds me of Fruits Parlor, with an Alice touch. Alice is one of my favorite themes in prints, and as I don't have many things in this theme, it is an amazing adition to my wardrobe.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I like the print🩷🖤 It’s not something I'm usually drawn too, but the stripes with this pink really have something mysterious and magical about them. And the bottom part reminds me of pretty stickers, so it gives me journaling vibes. I really like this dress, it conveys to me a whole Lifestyle, and suits your aesthetic so well😍

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!