Wednesday, August 7, 2024

[Customization] Pink Piano



There's quite a long time I've been wanting a kids pink piano; finally I could make that dream become true!


It came very stained and discolored; first thing I did was taking the old sticker off, and, well, I was expecting for what was going to happen, but when it did actually happened I couldn't help feeling bad anyway: the big discoloration stain shaped like the sticker.
I was having hopes of using hydrogen peroxyde, but I discovered that there were also discoloration stains from some chemical product someone dropped on the piano, so, even making it lose its yellowish tone, the stains would be there. So I went to plan B, that was...
...spray painting the piano.
I love how it looks now, and the spray paint matches the tone that was on the "legs".
So cute!
I'm using it to decorate my lolita room! Usakumya will look so cute sitting next to it!
Also, it actually works with batteries, so I can play it a little too! It has three octaves, so it's fun to play.
Mood: less miserable
Listening to: But Daddy, I love him - Taylor Swift

"omg you should see your faces!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!