Thursday, August 15, 2024

[Got Lolita] L'ecrin de votre gauche JSK II - Alice and the Pirates + Feedback @sunshine_5866



Hello!
Yesterday I received a dress I bought from @sunshine_5866! It's the "L'ecrin de votre gauche JSK II" by Alice and the Pirates!

This dress is super gorgeous! I knew I needed it the moment I saw it, since I play the cello.

Sunshine was very comunicative and attentive. Besides giving me many shipping options to choose, Sunshine also sent it to me in the exact day she told me she was going to ship it, and the dress arrived very fast! The dress was very well packed.
It looks so perfect with my ivory blouse!
The dress was in perfect conditions!
Sunshine also sent me a cute little note and stickers!
I highly recommend her!
Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!