Saturday, August 24, 2024

[Pullip] Star Night Theater outfit for my Pullip!



Some days ago, Laz from Gotas de Baunilha told me about an Angelic Pretty Pullip clothes set a girl was selling, in a private comm she is a part of. Laz gently put me in contact with the seller (thank you so much Laz!!!), and I bought it!
The set arrived inside this cute cupcake bag! It also came with a teacup and a saucer, a cute note and more pages of the note's page.
I had to do some repair on the blouse - the seller warned me about that - and it looks so good now! I also washed the pieces, and, for nobody's surprise, it bleeds, but nothing I couldn't handle. The set was in very good condition and it looks so adorable on my Pullip!
I'm so happy with this set! Now I want to play with my dolls again!

1 comment:

  1. Fico muito feliz que tenha conseguido ele! Quando vi anunciando lembrei imediamente das suas bonecas, hahaha. Espero que possa twinnar com ela logo mais hihi~

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!