Wednesday, March 2, 2022

♥ Huge haul from Cotton Candy Feet ♥



Today I received a huuuge package from Cotton Candy Feet ♥!
Let's see what is inside it!

First items are two Fluffy Bunny Easter Egg Bags!
I helped with the idea of the egg, so I am very proud of how it turned out!
Next items are two Fluffy Bunny Heart Bags!
This bag is really cool because besides being cute (of course!) it has detachable parts, so you can play with it a lot in your coordinates!!! It has detachable bunny ears, detachable pompom and detachable bow, so you can buy additional bow sets and change the colors of the items, or use the bag without ears and the pompom.
Next items are three Fluffy Round Bunny headpieces!
The pompom is detachable, so you can wear it in two ways!

Then, three of the Fluffy Round Bunny Hair Clips!
They are very versatile, and I loved them to use combined with the dresses' matching headbows!
Four Fluffy Round Bunny Bracelets!
I already have two from the last year, one in pink and one in white, so now I have many bracelets!
Then, one Fluffy Round Bunny shoes and one Fluffy Round Bunny Flats!
The blue one was made to match the Nakayoshi Bunny I pre-ordered, so I am very excited for when the dress come!
The pompoms are detachable too!
And last, but not the least, two Triple Lovely Bow Shoes!
I am really in love with these shoes! We have improved the quality, so the shoes are extra comfortable now!
I am very happy with my new items!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!