Thursday, March 10, 2022

[OOTD] Maria dos Doces and cute shopping~♥



Outfit I am wearing today to go out~

Outfit
Headbow: Angelic Pretty
Blouse: Made by me
Bracelets: Cotton Candy Feet
Wristcuffs: Angelic Pretty
JSK: Melody Toys - Angelic Pretty
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Cotton Candy Feet
Bag: Cotton Candy Feet
Parasol: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
 

I was needing some time to breathe, especially because the last weeks haven't been easy. So, we decided to visit a café I saw on internet, called Maria dos Doces. A pink and cute cafe? Definitely I have to visit!
The place is very cute and decorated! We were lucky there was no customers there, so we could take the masks off freely, but unlucky because as they just had opened, there were less sweets options, but nothing to worry because I already came with my mind done. Besides the sweets, they also can assemble a little cake with the flavours you choose, so it was my first option!
My cake was with the vanilla cake batter, filled with brigadeiro of Ninho milk and Nutella.
I also ordered a green apple soda.
Then, a Crépe with a blend of cheeses.
I didn't eat much this time because I think I learned my lesson in the other cafes I went; I will let the other sweets for the next time!
Parasol because my doctor said I shouldn't stay out in the sun while in treatment~
Then, we went to the mall to just walk a little under the air conditioning (because the heat wave last days is KILLING ME) and ended up spending more than I should :/ But I missed going to the Mall so it's okay. Obligatory Daiso pic because of reasons.
We also went downtown and to Carrefour, so this is today's haul:
First, a pink desk to use on the bed.
I am wanting it for at least two months! And OMG it is pink!
Now I will be able to watch things without getting very tired of holding the laptop.
Then, these cuties! To be honest I didn't needed anything of this, huhuhu ♥

Starting with a pink silicone cup lid, with a beautiful (plastic) diamond shaped handle; Some colorful embroidery threads that has a kind of glitter/shine; A drawstring bag with a cute parfait print; a strawberry squishy keychain; a mint nail polish; and finally, some pastel color pencils.
Then, some Hello Kitty stuff; Two bath towels and a table cloth.
I swear I will get rid of two boring towels I have in order to keep these I bought today!
And that was it; I also bought my favorite ready-to-make ramen, so I will go eat it right now~ bye!♥

4 comments:

  1. That is a super cute outfit, and it sounds like you had a wonderful day out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Você tá linda com esse outfit fofinho! Também amei o lugar, tudo tão kawaii e cor de rosa *-* <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww obrigada! Sim!!!! Amei demais lá! Quero voltar mais vezes!

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!