Thursday, March 3, 2022

[Got Lolita] Angelic Pretty and Baby, the Stars Shine Bright ☆



Yesterday a package from Japan also arrived!


First items are the set of Angelic Pretty's Royal Poodle JSK + KC + socks!
Despite the age, everything is in pristine conditions!
That was a print I wanted to own for so long ♥
Then, a Baby, the Stars Shine Bright Milk-chan pencil case and an Angelic Pretty phone case 
I am arranging my desk to be very cute and this pencil case will help a lot! I will sell the pencil case I already own and stay only with this one, so I don't hoard too much~
I hope my other boxes arrive soon~

4 comments:

  1. Lindo lindo lindo!

    Ah, e eu tenho interesse nesse estojo, se ainda não tiver sido vendido!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada!
      O estojo que vou colocar à venda não é esse da Baby, mas sim um roxinho da Sanrio :) devo colocar ele em breve no shopee :)

      Delete
  2. Esse estojo é muito fofinho! *-* Acho que eu não sabia da existência dele.
    Tudo muito lindinho!!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!